Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yo man. 

14th Nov 2010,
Hello im back.
Rainy today, looks like good weather for a sleep at night :D
Went out to town yest, was fun but i somehow spoil a little mood. ): <
Pms la. Sorryyyyy.
Bought no new clothes. The shoe that i wanted did not have my size, so angry. :@
Is ok, bought back some tidbits to fill my stomach, but somehow i am fat due to all these. -.-

Went out fr breakfast in the morning, back home and started doing my maths.
I think that my speed in hwk is disastrous. I took like hours to barely finish 10 qns. wtf?
Then now slacking abit. Ltr go copy my english articles.
Yay english ftw! -.-

Random pict, but it somehow looks cute :D

A week more to my shanghai trip,
should i be happy, or should i not?
Happy cos i can take plane go other country,
not happy cos of some things. LOL
Well, not in the mood in packing yet,
have to got my things ready!
Tomorrow yay.
But i have rly started packing ok! ^^

Hope my cough will get a better turn asap!


Christmas is round the corner! Everywhere also got christmas tree le :O 

Okay, end off my post here.
Goodbye.