Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Oh well, i guess i'm blogging every two days.
:O


Whee, that's just a picture, not real okay.
I've enjoyed pretty much myself tdy. <3
Although i went out at 9plus in the morning, i did my shopping and bought many things yay. :D
Things that are essential for my trip to shanghai.
Well, i'm leaving sooooooon, 5 days.
Looking forward and not looking forward at the same time.
Cos i will miss people, but i will enjoy myself there, isn't it?

Spent a whole chunk of money on things tdy, really really alot of money that i felt guilty.
Guess my mummy is in good mood tdy, spent money on me somemore. wow.
Went to change money, then queued up for like 20mins or so, finally reach me le,
THE PERSON FREAKING GL TELL ME.
HEY, NO MORE STOCK FOR CHINA MONEY LE.
Ok, that's not her exact words but wtf?
Should have told me earlier isn't it?

Zzz, is okay. Then weather started to play a joke too.
Rain sooooooo big, boo.
Nvm, went to pasar malam, and ate cheese hotdog and sausage :D
Super fabulous yay!

Home, then started packing the remains of my luggage.
At least one of my luggage, the smaller one is filled! LOL.
Okay, shall continue when i get more things on hand, and when the days are nearer.

Just finished my second copy work fr english. Yay. ^^
Shall do the third one if my harry potter doesn't wanna load )):

K, off i go.

A joke. Not bad :D 
Enjoy. Ty.