Friday, November 12, 2010

My 244th post, quite an achievement to maintain my blog for so many posts.
Shall work hard to my 300th post! ^^

Now, i am watching the movie: Cape No. 7.
Becos, i went to the library weeks earlier and found the storybook of this movie, read it and it seems to be alright, so watched it (:
Just started it, hope that it will be nice :D

Watched Koizora (sky of love) yest, it was not bad actually. :)
And also, i was intending to do my emaths circle properties ws,
but then i found out that i cant do. )):
So upset.

Arrgh shit, i think the thing i hate most abt blogging is everytime i want blog, i will forget what i intended to write!!

Nvm, hais.
Cca today was horrendous, but on the other hand, it was okay.
No la, contradiction. LOL.
Practiced several pieces for open house, cca orientation and syf LOL.
Hope open house will be smooth. I think that's the only thing i hope :)
IME for me is a disaster man, i still have to drag my song!!! 15more secs how to find bodoh.
Shall rly drag drag dragggggg. Tmr must time it myself too.
Tmr got cca again! Shall wake early at 7.15am okay, must be punctual.
Then must leave early so that i can go out early and longerrr. :D

Shopping in town tomorrow yay. <3
Shall some of my stuffs for shanghai trip too. :D
Then monday go out with the ppl agn,
thurs go for my harry potter. AWAITING YAY GOT PEOPLE TREAT ME MOVIE TICKET. HEEHEE.


Random pict, but it's true. Like how ppl always say,
the greater your expectations, the greater you might fall.
So my previous post is true. Dont expect so much from people la.
When they feel like, they will do what you want them to.
They will be automatic someday. Isn't it?
Hope that i will be able to wait patiently for that day.
^^

Shitz my throat is killing me.
Cough had worsen alot. And more frequent too )):
Shall buy cough medicine soon.
Hope no fever, then i can board the aeroplane on 21st nov. :D

Heehee, ok, off to concentrate on my show.
Yay, goodbye. Update soon.
I want to change skin le siah!! ): <

Haha, random-ness!