Saturday, January 15, 2011



Hello, is since a long time i've blogged.
I would not be updating it frequently okay, just several random moments when i have sth in mind, i will blog.

These few days, many things happen. Good or bad or neutral. There are many things going around. Some were my faults, some were not. However, i think one of the recent happenings is due to me ok. If i have found him, everyone would not need to suffer. I'm useless in controlling these type of situation. I cannot talk properly, nothing good come out from me. I can never be saying anything, i may make the whole situation worse than ever. :(
I know i am useless..


Nevertheless, happy things happen too! This is a pict of me and my edited version of student guide! :D


Sectional outing @ steamboat restaurant!


MCO concert tdy! Was fabulous. Zhong Ruan soloist = chiobu. Go fb see luh.
Got picts.




k, shall end off here. CNY cfm got post one ok.
Gtg for homeworks and stuffs before i sleep and wake for my edusave scholarship tmr! Yoz!
Happy kid! :D
I want my phone cover asap. :@