Thursday, December 16, 2010

"Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep." ~ Carl Sandburg




How's life people? 
For me, I'm just spending my days doing homework. But not every hour la! 
Got go out with mummy and bro at times. Like just now went to my granny's house. 
And ate mac. LOL. Hasn't taste macs since I'm back from Shanghai, i think. 
McSpicy, still have the same taste. :D
Heehee, reached home at about 4plus. Mummy cooked bak kut teh for dinner yipee yay! <3
One of my fav homecooked dish :D:D
Did my geog and bio asknlearn. 
Ohmyfkinggod, how the hell am i going to finish my 19 assignments of chemistry. 
Both maths de acelearning havent touch yet. 
I shall do them tmr then, along with my ss holiday package. 
Oh shit, homework day. 


Nevermind, should think of happy things!
Going to watch movie with my brotherz Ng JieSheng on Fri night. 
Me is good sist. Want to reward him fr his good PSLE score :D
His first choice is Swiss Cottage oh yea. LOL.
22nd Dec will know which school he posted to le. 
23rd i will have to acc him first, before attending my class outing!!!!!!!!!!!


Yay, class outingz! :D:D
Looking forward to it. Hope that alot people will go = fun and merry! :D
3e3'10, 4e3'11. (L) 
Hope that we will have air con classrm next yr. 
And our class hoodies design!!!!!!!! 
Shitz, do it next wk then. 


K, shall end my post here. 
Off to do my task. 
Seeya. Missya! 
School's reopening in 2 weeks. 
My holidays!!!! ):


"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone." ~ Marilyn Monroe