Thursday, December 9, 2010



Hey people, i'm back for an update man! Miss me anot.
I mia from blog like for 20 days or so le. Psps, too busy liao HAHA
Nevertheless, let me summarize my trip to Shanghai oh yeah!
I think i'll never forget this trip, cos it is my first trip overseas and so far, without seeing parents for so long, taking the plane and many more.
I'm like a toad in the well! LOL
k, i made new friends there yeap.
Had a taste of lessons in chinese, and shanghainese.
Oh man, i dont understand their dialect. Seriously.
Learnt some bargain tricks heehee and some words in shanghainese too.
Made the teachers angry too. Cos we keep ask to go out and shop when in school.
Actually cannot one.
But after much persuasion and blah blah, we finally won :D:D
Went out and bought stuffs like tidbits and food and tissues!
I need tht pretty much man. running nose like wtf.

















For more picts, please go to facebook to check it out cool man. LOL
Shall end my update abt school here.
About the other days ma, we went tour shanghai.
Not bad wors. Went city everyday, cfm nice one.
Shopping is fun. Bought things, although not enough time for all )):
Bargaining seems like a habit to me whenever i buy things. Always will hagger price one. if not not worth then i walk away lor.
Shopping partner = cuiting. HAHA. My best sweetheart. :D
It was my first time staying in a hotel, definitely.
But was not bad, at least the room have the essential things that we require.
No pict of the hotel rm haha, cos we slept almost immediately we came back from roomvisiting! And we had like things to do = no time.
Tv was nice. Got korean show okay. HAHA.









k, end my post here then. Because, all the pictures are in facebook! I only uploaded several because fb got liao why the hell should i update here :D:D HAHA.
K, goodbye people. Wish me luck for tmr's IME OHMYFUCKINGGOD.

Will my wish come true? Will i play my song smoothly? Will i be prepared? 
Omfg. Sighs.