Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Conclusion for my Year 2010.


Hello people! Time flies, it is soon going to be the last day of this year! In just 2 days, we will be welcoming a brand new year, 2011. As the new year starts, school is going to reopen, the journey will continue, and o's will be knocking at your door, pretty soon.

For 2010, I guess that everyone had grown up, in height/size or in knowledge/mentally. However, this year might be great to you, or bad. But everything isn't perfect. Nothing will go on smoothly forever, there will be challenges being faced. Be brave to move forward and overcome all types of difficulties!

This year flew past us rather quickly, everything seems to touch and go. Secondary 3 isn't child's play. Lessons getting more difficult and more contents for us to understand, memorise etc. Secondary 3 is just a year away from the major exam. A year. Either fast or slow. But turn back and see, we had already spent 3 full years in Swiss, unbelievable. 15 years old, a small step to the society once again.

This year, 2010, is also a year for many of my "first time" to happen! For example, first time on plane, first time to leave house for so many days, first time to get to a totally different country etc etc. Plenty of these beautiful and amazing memories to be etched, forever in my brain. Hope that I'll still remember all these when I'm old, my memory is limited. :(

The feeling of knowing more people is great. You'll have more friends, more fun and stuffs like that. Knowing more people, expands your circle of friends. Thank you all people who are willing to tolerate my bad temper throughout these days. Sorry to let you all suffer. But, don't irritate me, if not i shall turn nasty on you. I know at the starting of the year, i act like a slut. However, i made changes, hope that i had changed for the better!

This year, I've no slightest idea how many times I've been sick. I'm officially down with flu and cough, since a few days ago. That was Christmas Day! :O Spoil my lovely holiday, 2nd time in these 2 months. What a healthy body! Appetite also changed with my health too. I can be full easily. Wonder when will I be able to have buffet normally again.

As for my future, I am determined to do better. Much much better so as to hit my targets:
1. Single digit for my o's. (L1R5<10)
Sounds easy, but difficult! Hope I will be able to make it, so that I'll have more choices for my poly/jc.
2. Grow taller by a little more. (173cm) and have slimmer waist! 
Cut my fats on the tummy! I want slimming pills. And fyi, my brother, aged 12, is going to be taller than me already. He's almost 170cm!
3. Enjoy my life, stay happy and cheerful! Hope all my wishes come true. 
Being optimistic is what everyone need. I have to change my attitude towards things and stop complaining so much. 以乐观的态度来迎接新的挑战!Gogogo fighting! Wish for more wishes. I need money. :(

Learning points:
1. Stay optimistic no matter what happened. Look forward and move one, being happy solves problem too!
2. 忍一时风平浪静,退一步海阔天空。Important logic okay. Shouldn't spend so much time scolding/complaining about someone/something. Wastage of saliva and time.
3. Spend quality time with family more! For the starting of the year, i hadn't been spending much time with family. Thus, this holiday i went out with them more! (L)

Conclusion: 
WORK HARD FOR THE BETTER MAN! Actions are louder than words. I must act now! (:
Final yr already. Sec 4' 2011 chiong ah!
After o lvls, we can then heave a sigh of relief and enjoy!
黎明前的黑暗是最恐怖的,熬过黑暗就会是阳光灿烂的日子了!

Lastly, 只有勇往直前,才会有收获,有梦就会有未来,人生不可能一帆风顺,追寻目标不放弃,成功的曙光就不会遥远,因为阳光总会在风雨后。

K, shall end now. Enjoy today and tomorrow, have fun!
Happy earliated new year!
Goodbyes. Update sooooooooooooooooooon!
4e3'11, seeya in school soon. Miss all!