Sunday, December 19, 2010



Christmas is round the corner already!
I'll be busy for this week man!
Looking forward to the day when i finish all my homework and projs.
But, i dont think i will finish all by school reopen anw.
I'll have plenty of blanks here and there.
Plus, my ss sbq = gg-fied.
Where's my ss tutor! ):
Nevermind, i'm still looking forward for my dinner with class, with family, with pluckings. <3

Movie soon, i guess. 23rd.
Ohno, my brother going his sec 1 orientation. Shit, what time it ends!!!
Suck. D:


Feel hungry upon seeing food. Hasn't been exercising for months!
I'm fat alr. :O
Hope i wont scare myself when i see my weight next yr.
It's gonna be terrifying. )):

For the new year, i will have new dreams, new wishes.
Oh god, please make my wishes come true. 
Will my life be better as time goes by.. 



WHERE IS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS! RLQH, my elmo!


Thankyouverymuch. 
Please automatically give me okay. Thanks alot alot. 


^^ 




Currently, i'm reading Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol. 
Shock that i'm actually reading a book? 
HAHAHAHA. Borrowed the book for like many days but just touched it :O
K, shall go watch tv, off to bath then steamboat w family. (Insert many loves!)




It ended.  It will end today. 11. 11.