Friday, November 19, 2010

Post 248, 19th Nov.


A longer post tdy i hope.
Not posting till i successfully come back from Shanghai.
Hope that i won't suffer too much there due to the cold weather and my epic runny nose.
Then hope wont sick till need go hospital and worse still, die there. Want die also die in Singapore tyvm.


Okay, just a brief summary of my these 2 days,
Hari Raya was on 17th, didn't went out,
okay lah, maybe for the dinner at night in lot one,
simple meal @ Food Junction, ate bibimbak, :D
Sth that i craved for heehee.
Then went walk arnd lot one while waiting for my uncle to drive my bro to lot one aft their work.
Unbelievably, my bro is working okay. But without salary i think.
Haha, nevertheless, without him at home, the house very quiet.
No one that i can bicker with. No one that i can fight my food with.
Okay hor, Ng Jie Sheng you see how important you are to me ok. 
Better tell me that you score good results when you get your psle score on 25th Nov, if not i cry at Shanghai huh. Sms me ok bro, i know you got read my blog one. LOL.

Ohya, was talking abt my food. LOL.
Was delicious. Okay then went walk each floor, bought nothing, as usual, we always do window shopping unless we need buy sth. LOL.
Then the epic-est thing came.
We are stuck in NTUC for almost 1/2 hr.
Searching for sth called Febreeze or whtever the name is LOL
Haha, then bro and i threw many sweets into the basket :D
Bought my washing powder too. But the cashier thought that is a gift so didnt tap it.
Until my mummy pay all and check receipt then see that. (Y)
Then pay le jiu zao.
Bought waffles + yogurt. Yummy. :D
THEN MY DADDY BUY ME ALMOND DRINK .
WTF I HATE ALMOND THE MOST.
THE SMELL IS DISGUSTING. TASTE LIKE ....
But i still manage to finish it.
Like in 5 hours for that tiny bottle.
I'm a good girl LOL.
Went home then, digest my food, start work + tv :D
Slept at around 1.30am. Ohmy, i slept at 3am for the past few days. LOL.

Thurs, 18th Nov.
Open house dry run @ 8.30am.
I wasn't late, surprisingly. HAHA.
And i didnt run for any traffic light :D
Went to the hall at around 9.15am.
I guess we are toooooo early cos band wasn't there till the time that the real dry run was going to start, at around 10.45?
LOL. Then the emcees started off with the aftnn session, then to the morning one.
As usual, band first. Then malay dance. Then co.
So band very ganjiong. Aft their short short stay in the hall they chiong back to their room for practice le. (Y)
Good :D
Then co leh, sit there from bright morning, then we last one to perform for the day. Wtf is this.
Waste time ah. LOL.
Nvm, went back co room for set pc pract.
Yi Ta Hu Tu. LOL. okay.
Went home at arnd 12.50.
Bathed and step out of the house fr movie: Harry Potter :D:D
I was the last to reach, sorry ppl. ):
Went in then sat down.
Watch, IT WAS FABULOUS :D
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY SCENES THROUGHOUT. YAY.
But i think i very noisy, keep cough, flu blah blah. Make too much noise ltr ppl dont like me, find me annoying and irritating. )))))))))))))):
SORRY PEOPLE.
Then went home aft shopping.
Cos i eating dinner at home :D:D
Mummy's chicken rice ftw ^^
Haha, daddy bought me yao fen to drink.
Hope will have gong xiao. LOL.
Tv-ed for 2 hrs before starting on my amaths.
Ohmy, typing into the comp sucks man. )):
Can i write. I promise to use my best best handwriting. Uh shit.
How am i going to finish it before my departure! ):

Shall continue with amaths aft blogging. (:

Harry Potter is nice, your should watch it okay. ^^
Okay, once again, i forget wht i want type.
Nice epic shitz.

You know, i felt guilty after seeing my brother's report book?
Felt guilty because i did not even try another new method to teach him cos the normal method i use isn't working.
Felt guilty because he fails almost all/all the subjects in primary 3/4/5.
Felt guilty/upset because i saw mummy crying almost everytime because he fails again.
Felt guilty because maths is my best subject, but yet his poorest subject. He even scored 17/100  once okay.
Felt so upset, that my brother isn't that brilliant, i knew it, but i always laughed at him or make jokes out of him. And mostly, mummy will scold me back.
Brother ah, jiayou okay. Me will try my best to help you. I promise. :)

Okay luh, got one more thing i want post, but too much of offence. Okay, shall end off here.
Remember to wish me bon voyage on 21st nov, dawn. Because i fly at 7.35am.



Miss me till 1st Dec, lovelys.
Byes. I'll miss your too <3


Will you miss me too?