Wednesday, November 10, 2010

End of Exam! :D
No more o level, see you next yr okay.
Let me spend my holiday in happiness ! ^^

Nice today is my chines o lvl,
paper 1 was not bad, did qn 1 and 5, and surprisingly, many did bao zhang bao dao! :D
paper 2 was easier as wht i expected okay. Not bad de paper.
Hopefully i can secure my a1! D:

Back home now, just went to lotone library borrowed several books.
It's time to relax, but from tomorrow onwards, i shld get my ass to work isn't it?
Neglected my hwk just becos of o lvl! Haha.
Time passed so fast, countdown 11days to shanghai trip and 10days to open house! ohmygod. Plus, i've still birthday celebration to attend ^^

Haha, I FORGET WHAT I WANT TO SAY LE. Arrgh shit. Always like that one.

Ohya, wtf, Nokia N8 cost 548 $ if sign contract.
Wht the fk x, lucky i bought my x5-01 <3

Okay, english hwk is so irritating.
Still have to spend money buy magazine. -.-
LOL. and need buy straits time seh.
Haish.

Okay, i shall think of what drama to watch at night le.
^^ I shall go and look out now.
People take care and buai.


如果你眼神能够为我 片刻的降临
如果你能听到 心碎的声音 

Was wondering if chocolates make people happy.
Ate too much chocolates le, maybe the effect doesn't work on me too much. (:


沉默的让自己 像是空气